DO YOU KNOW about the benefits of a REKLUSE automatic clutch?
The centrifugal clutch opens automatically at very low revs, so it's no longer possible for the engine to stall "unintentionally". No more shifting is required, although it is still possible.
- No stalling of the engine in critical situations such as braking into corners, on descents, mid-jump, when starting or pushing
- The improved traction can be controlled perfectly and smoothly via the throttle twist grip alone
- Slippery, extremely steep sections can therefore be conquered more easily (saving time and ensuring faster lap times)
- More relaxed, fatigue-free and controlled riding, even over longer distances and in tough terrain
- Unrestricted and total concentration on the perfect line
Tested and approved by experienced KTM enduro factory riders
With the clutch lever no longer being necessary, a rear wheel hand brake lever kit 780.13.900.000 can also be fitted.